Screening: a precaution
As an employer, it is important to make sure you are hiring reliable people. Screening is an important tool to limit the risks. For some functions, a screening is a legal obligation. Brainnet performs thousands of screenings every year. Through our portal you have 24/7 access to the screening portal. Here you can view all files, statuses, and documents per professional in real-time.
Checks in the pre-employment screening
The following matters can be screened by us. Screening is always a tailor-made process and depends, among other things, on organisation-specific requirements.
- Recent Curriculum Vitae
- Identity and address data check
- Copy (or original) diploma of the highest qualification
- Signed confidentiality statement
- Entrepreneur assessment (the Employment Relationships Deregulation Act)
- Reference check(s)
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Copy of corporate and professional liability insurance policy
- Signed Code of Conduct
- Credit check(s)
- If applicable: Banker's oath
After completing the screening, you will always receive a statement of assurance. This states that Brainnet has completed the screening and that all documents are checked for authenticity and completeness and that they are in our possession.
Want to know more?
Would you like to know more about the benefits of screening for your organisation? You can make an appointment now.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
'The hiring process has many stakeholders, we are the professional gatekeeper for your organisation.'
Kaj Slijkhuis, Team lead Resource management